Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Poetry in the Glen




You might be interested in a BBC documentary onto YouTube starring Kenneth Steven and Norman Hddow. 

In part one Norman talks about this historic dry stone structure above, Glen Lyon Bridge. Glen Lyon itself is a magical area in Scotland (as you will hear about in the documentary) a place which I was privileged to have Norman show me and together we rebuilt dry stone walls on my last two visits there. I am off to visit him again in December.



http://www.kennethsteven.co.uk/index.php

2 comments:

  1. Thanks John and you found my favourite photo .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Norman. You obviously know and love that glen so well. Kenneth Steven's poetry was wonderful and of course BBC4 is the best radio station in the world.
    Patrick McAfee

    ReplyDelete