Thursday, February 21, 2013

This 'pause' may actually be the end.


I think 'Thinking With My Hands' is not likely to return here. I'm saddened at the thought that this seems to be the end, but you never know, I've been wrong before. Anyway, I've very much appreciated those of you who inspired me along the way and gave me your input and who posted such encouraging comments, especially those of you who have stuck with me right from the beginning, over three years ago now. I was grateful you saw value in what I tried to do here and didn't give up on me. It has been lots of fun and a very meaningful experience trying to put my greatest passion into words. I had anticipated that it would just get better and better but unfortunately things got stopped at the border, so to speak. While it seems that most things do eventually come to an end, sometimes those ends come very quickly and without any warning.          Rim